Mokotakan - Site amérindien
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Mokotakan - Site amérindien

Mokotakan est un site amérindien qui, à travers des bâtiments des 11 nations du Québec, se veut être un site de partage et de diffusion de la culture autochtone.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

You are so nice to share these with us.

AuteurMessage
hereearo
Invité

You are so nice to share these with us. Empty
MessageSujet: You are so nice to share these with us.   You are so nice to share these with us. EmptyMer 3 Aoû - 0:58

Hello.I am losing subtitles when I back up Da Vinci Code - O K All you experts, what am I doing wrong? Using Shrink, I Have backed up Da Vinci Code every way I can and I still can¡¯t get a decent copy. The issue is that the French characters are speaking french with subtitles. If I try to back the entire movie the compression is 39% and I get error messages to the effect that this is too much compression. I wouldn't want it this low anyway. So as I usually do with any movie requiring more than 75% compression, I eliminate everything I won't use like extra language tracs etc. Still, I get a copy with no subtitles. This was 65% by the way. Then I did the same only left the languages in. No subtitles when the french characters speak.Then I tried to re-author using the compilation section and place it on two disks. I always do this if my compression is less than about 75%. Still no subtitles when the French characters speak. It appears that I can¡¯t back this movie up intact. Any suggestions?Don
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

You are so nice to share these with us.
Page 1 sur 1